Monday, July 19, 2010

A post about me? Wow, it is.

So, I've been reading a good friend's blog(yes Rach, you) and I just love how she writes about her life and is humorous and all that jazz. It's sort of inspiring. So, I thought, why not? I'll try at least.
I recorded an album on Saturday and am stoked to hear it! Okay... so, story time. At the beginning of this year I got a bunch of guy friends together and we started an A cappella group that we ultimately named "More Than Words". It was a blast! May rolled around and we performed a bunch of the pieces we had learned in concert. Now, everyone is leaving to college and on missions, so we thought that we'd have one final blowout--an album! SO much fun. 11 songs. I'll let you know how it sounds.
Ah... I love music. And singing. Life goes well for me when I'm singing, it seems. Or... It feels as if it does.
I use ellipses a lot, if you haven't noticed. You'll get used to it... or die trying. =)
I've been writing a lot lately. But you know that, with the poems and all. I guess what I mean to say is that I've been writing even more than you've seen--prose, excess poems, etc. It's fun. I have a huge passion for it, but a long way to go for my talent to catch up with how big my passion is. Wish me luck.
I'm going to hit the hay. I'll try to do this more. Good night, all. =D

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You have no idea how much I love that you did this. :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ellipses... are good for you.
    ...and your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Well, I would if I had a soul to agree with... ;)

    ReplyDelete